tisdag 8 juni 2010

Warm up is over

I have just finished the first 150 miles that the Adventure Cycling Association refers to as the warm up before the first big climb, but I must say it hasn't been easy. The heat is brutal.

We decided to get going really early today. We left our host (fantastic host nr 5) and cycled out of the so called gated community he lived in - I have always wanted to see one of those! It was very clean and very pretty - at 5.15 am and we might continue for a bit later on tonight.

Tomorrow I'll start trying to get over the Sierras. The bike I bought a couple of days ago seems strong enough. I wish I was strong too.

6 kommentarer:

Blogger Leopold sa...

Då är det dags för lite klättring!

9 juni 2010 kl. 21:42  
Anonymous Anonym sa...

Heja på! Du är visst jättestark, det är bara lite inkörningsmotigheter såhär i början. Snart flyter det på! Ser med spänning fram mot rapporter från bergen.

Hälsningar Lena R

10 juni 2010 kl. 02:21  
Anonymous Ida sa...

Tja, är du inte stark nu, så BLIR du det garanterat snart :). Skickar kramar och hejahejaheja!!!

10 juni 2010 kl. 03:50  
Anonymous Ben sa...

Hi Monica,

Be confident. It is all about the way how you get there ...

//Ben

11 juni 2010 kl. 00:07  
Anonymous Ann sa...

I hope you're well into the mountains or passed them by now, anyways I'm cheering for you! Heja, heja!

11 juni 2010 kl. 03:51  
Anonymous Ann sa...

I hope you're well into the mountains or passed them by now. Anyways, I'm cheering for you :) Heeeeja!

11 juni 2010 kl. 09:25  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida