fredag 28 maj 2010

One week to go

Now, I have started checking out my packing. For the last couple of months, I have irregularly put things into my panniers (and later in my huge flight bag that is meant to swallow all packed panniers and bags during the trip over to the US) that I expect to need, and yesterday I put it all out on the floor.




It seems I need to go to the pharmacist to get a few things, and since I have recently heard from other bicyclists that it is actually snowing just a few days away from San Francisco, I believe that some more clothes might come in handy aswell, but for the rest I think I pretty much have everything I need. Last year, I didn't lack anything at all, and then I only had two panniers. However, this year I'll be camping and so I need more stuff, but I actually think I've almost got it all covered now.


3 kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa...

wow, that's an impressive trip! I'll send a message to my US facebook friends to see if anyone lives on your route and see if they want to take in a couch surfer if they do! Good luck but most of all: have fun!

Grtz Leoniek

31 maj 2010 kl. 13:14  
Anonymous Leoniek sa...

Somehow my comment doesn't get posted so I'll give it another try (might have something to do with the fact that I can't read swedish):

wow, that's quite an impressive trip you've planned! I'll send a message to my US facebook friends to see if any of them lives on your route and if they're willing to take in a couch surfer if they do!
Good luck but most of all: HAVE FUN!!!!

Grtz Leoniek

31 maj 2010 kl. 13:18  
Blogger ACROSS THE US sa...

it might be that I needed to accept messages before they get posted, but I think I have fixed that now...

thanx for your comment and sure, I would love to meet with your facebook friends if they live along my route! :-)

2 juni 2010 kl. 04:16  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida