fredag 21 maj 2010

Two weeks to go

...and I have now overcome an obstacle that I actually expect to prove to be the hardest one of all in this little project of mine: Making sure I won't have to worry about my cat. It is not easy finding cat sitters who feel they can manage taking care of someone else's precious pet for 14 weeks over summer, no matter how cute, kind and cool that pet is... But yesterday I brought him to my sisters', a choice that will allow the cat to be outdoors as much as he wants, which I think he will appreciate.

And I am also looking forward to my upcoming outdoor summer. I did start very early indeed planning this trip, and as a result the WAIT has been unnecessarily long, but I am happy now when it is just a matter of days before I leave Sweden. The cat is safe and so I am ready to go.

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida