onsdag 2 juni 2010

One day to go

...and my next message will be from the States.

At least, that is what I am hoping for. I'm getting a little bit nervous about the customs as I have heard stories about them being very strict: Getting through just never seems to go smoothly. Well, unless you are on a "normal" one week holiday staying at a hotel. So yesterday I found myself making plans for what to do if rejected: Going to Vicky's in Amsterdam, buying a bike there and then cycle to Madrid to visit Pablo. Not a bad plan B at all I would say.

We'll see. In thirty something hours I will know!

3 kommentarer:

Anonymous Malin sa...

Ett stort lycka till på din äventyrliga resa. Var rädd om dig! kram Malin

3 juni 2010 kl. 04:30  
Anonymous Claes sa...

Klart dom släpper in dig! Tack för kartan och adressen på institutionens fikabord. //Claes

3 juni 2010 kl. 05:29  
Anonymous Ben sa...

Hi Monica,

I hope that you did get into the USofA and that you wil have a nice journey. That will be better than deploying plan B ... I think.

//Ben

3 juni 2010 kl. 06:59  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida