fredag 4 juni 2010

I'm in.

During my 3 hour stopover at Schiphol, I had coffee with Vicky and when we parted I said she could expect me in Amsterdam again the following day. I actually thought I'd be sent back. But I wasn't.

At the customers, some eleven hours later, they showed great interest in my working situation, my financial situation and my trip, but they never let me show my neatly organized folder with proof of absolutely everything. The only thing they wanted to look at was my return ticket. I was actually a little disappointed.

Within 45 minutes from having landed, I could meet up with Edie, my first fantastic host during this trip. She picked me up by car, we dropped my huge and heavy bag at her place and then went to arrange things for my bike. I will go and get it later on this afternoon.

2 kommentarer:

Anonymous Mikael sa...

Well, det är bara att böja sig i vördnad inför ett sådant här projekt. Oavsett om detta är en 40-årskris eller en 50-årskris är jag fruktansvärt imponerad. Katten är i goda händer har jag hört.

4 juni 2010 kl. 14:22  
Blogger Leopold sa...

Märkligt att de släpte in dig. De fick tydligen inte mitt meddelande.

5 juni 2010 kl. 22:10  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida